Rudakova Irina Alekseevna, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, South-Russian State Polytechnic University named after M. I. Platov (132 Prosveshcheniya street, Novocherkassk, Russia); corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, professor, sub-department of pedagogy and psychology, Kuban State University (149 Stavropolskaya street, Krasnodar, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Huaz Bela Azamatovna, Applicant, sub-department of pedagogy and educational technologies, Center of vocational retraining and advanced studies for university and vocational college teachers, South-Russian State Polytechnic University named after M. I. Platov (132 Prosveshcheniya street, Novocherkassk, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Attention to motivational and semantic aspects of learning in the modern Russian education dictates a need to disclose sense making potential of color images that teenagers use in the educational process. Pedagogical practice shows that students do not realize the value of subjective relation to the educational content, they have lost the habit to “work” with color images, and as a result – to “open” their inner world for themselves and others. The purpose of the work is to develop types of color images in the context of semantic didactics.
Materials and methods. Implementation of the research tasks was achieved through the use of psychological research in the area of meaning and self-development. Methodological potential included the structural and semantic analysis, the use of which allowed to substantiate the choice of criteria in order to form a typology of color images, used by learners in the educational process, and the subsequent choice of technologies, initiating their meaning making.
Results. The authors distinguished and characterized the types of color images as a way to “turn on” personal-significant relationship of students to the educational content in accordance with specifics of their perception, personal interpretation and presentation by students in the learning process. The researchers also clarified the criteria, in accordance with which they distinguished and characterized three groups of color images having a plurality of subgroups (unstable, borrowed, color images properties, etc.).
Conclusions. The proposed typology of color images serves as a basis for the development of technologies initiating meaning making of students in the learning process that will allow teachers to implement soft managing through development of their semantic sphere.
semantic didactics, color images, types of color images, criteria for ordering, personal perception, depth of personal interpretation and presentation.
1. Abakumova I. V., Ermakov P. N., Rudakova I. A. Smyslotsentrizm v pedagogike: novoe ponimanie didakticheskikh metodov. [Semantic centrism in pedagogy: new understan¬ding of didactic methods]. Rostov-on-Don: Izd-vo Rostov. un-ta, 2006, 256 p.
2. Psikhologiya emotsiy: khrestomatiya [Psychology of emotions: reading book]. Comp. by V. K. Vilyunas. Saint-Petersburg: Piter Kom, 2007, 705 p.
3. Kagermazova L. Ts. Smyslovye kommunikatsii v uchebnom protsesse: teoriya i tekhnologii napravlennoy translyatsii smyslov v obuchenii: avtoref. dis. d-ra psikhol. nauk [Semantic communications in the educational process: theory and technologies of direct sense translation in education: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of psychological sciences]. Rostov-on-Don, 2009, 45 p.
4. Lukina E. A. Osobennosti samoosushchestvleniya cheloveka v raznye periody vzroslosti: avtoref. dis. kand. psikhol. nauk [Features of person’s self-realization at various periods of adulthood: aithor’s dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of psychological sciences]. Saint-Petersburg., 2006, 258 p.
5. Matveeva E. V. Funktsii tsvetoobraza v proze FRG 60–80-kh gg.: dis. kand. filol. nauk [Functions of color images in prose in FRG in 60s–80s: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of philological sciences]. Nizhny Novgorod, 1999, 216 p.
6. Adaskina A. A. Psikhologicheskiy zhurnal [Psychological journal]. 2000, vol. 21, no. 4.
7. Kurina V. A. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Gumanitarnye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Humanities]. 2013, no. 4, pp. 196–204.
8. Khuaz B. A. Aktual'nye problemy realizatsii sotsial'nogo, professional'nogo i lichnostnogo resursov cheloveka: materialy Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. (zaochnoy) [Topical problems of realization of social, professional and personal resources of a person: proceedings of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference (extramural)]. Krasnodar: IEiU MiSS, Parabellum, 2014, pp. 281–285.
9. Arsen'ev I. K. Esteticheskie zakonomernosti i psikhologicheskie mekhanizmy khudo¬zhestvennogo vospriyatiya: avtoref. dis. kand. filos. nauk [Aesthetic regularities and psychological mechanisms of artistic perception: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of philosophy]. Moscow,2011, 28 p.
10. Kolesina K. Yu. Metaproektnoe obuchenie: teoriya i tekhnologii realizatsii v uchebnom protsesse [Metaproject education: theory and technologies of realization in the educational process]. Rostov-on-Don: Starye russkie, 2008, 250 p.
11. Leont'ev D. A. Psikhologiya smysla: priroda, stroenie i dinamika smyslovoy real'nosti [Psychology of sense: nature, structure and dynamics of semantic reality]. Moscow: Smysl, 2003, 487 p.
12. Savin V. A. Didakticheskie osnovy razvitiya samoprezentatsii u starsheklassnikov: avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Didactic bases of self-presentation development in senior high school students: author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences]. Rostov-on-Don, 2013, 137 p.
13. Podlasyy I. P. Produktivnaya pedagogika: kn. dlya uchitelya [Productive pedagogy: teacher’s book]. Moscow: Narodnoe obrazovanie, 2003.